Saturday, June 29, 2013

Bitter and Hatreds

It is a complete waste of emotion and effort, and do nothing for me other than cause me to age and the overall wellness of being.

Worse, cluttered my mind to see and think clearly, and make me into one of the walking dead.  The walking dead created their own hell and live in it, such group will want to pull you into their hell, as they’ve been trying to do to me.

I absolutely refused to live a miserable life!!

We only have a finite amount of time to live on this earth, to waste it on chasing after money and live a miserable life is just incomprehensible.

Life is a Journey, enjoy the trip.
Life is a Journey, the less baggage you carry, the further you will travel.


So, if anyone wondered how I achieved the kinds of accomplishments I had with an average IQ, this is the major reason, the ability to focus.  I am also an asexual, which means I am not distracted by every life form's urge to reproduce; again, the ability to focus.  Additionally, I mediate to enhance my ability to focus and to see things clearly.  Furthermore, I subscribed to the old adage - genius is 1% aspiration, and 99% perspiration.

But most importantly, I never spend time in scheming to ruin a person's life, but focus on living a fulfilling life.

Oh, I also read a lot in various topics.


No comments: