Friday, June 28, 2013

I am going to get a turkey neck, AAARRRRgggghhhh

The skin around the cut and stab part of the neck is loose.  OMG, I am going to get a turkey neck.  All I need now is to get fat and I'll be ready for Thanksgiving.    Gobble Gobble



I try to maintain a sense of humor in even dire circumstances.  I was still cracking jokes when I got stabbed.  IE.  A police asked me how I am feeling, I said ok other than the pain in the neck.

I really tried to adopt Hawkeye's philosophy from M.A.S.H - make lemonade out of lemon in life.

I DO NOT  want to live a miserable life, and so I've been avoiding miserable people, haters, negative energy, etc.

After all I've been through since elementary school, if I don't take things in stride, I would be such a bitter person .......


No comments: