Saturday, June 29, 2013

Had to abscond from the Silicon Valley

I was targeted soon I arrived in the Silicon Valley by people from Asia (mostly H1B) in the 1990s, where they were the majority in every tech company's Engineering department I've worked.  The smear campaign never stops as I tried to move from company to company in the Silicon Valley.

I was also targeted in similar manner by Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen the first month I am here in the DC metro.

I was treated like an African-American woman in a KKK town, relentless malicious slanders everywhere I went in the Silicon Valley.  Is the Silicon Valley or Arlington the Asian version of the KKK town?

In my last company in the Silicon Valley, the top level management found out I had to resign due to continuous smear campaign that incited hates, sexual harassment, abuses, termination and rape; and fired the Director Raymond Tan as well his cabal.  The Director's friend, also a coworker came after me and threatened me with physical harm.  I moved to Palo Alto, where an Asian Gang was waiting for me near my car in a parking lot.  I had to abscond from the Silicon Valley.

Raymond Tan's cabal:
Paul Liu 
Don Nguyen
 
Man Nguyen
 
Tam Nguyen
 
Hung Nguyen
 
Jian Jun Cui
 
Joseph Liu
 

One of these guys with a disability on the leg came to threaten me with physical harm.

Not just physical harm threats has been done to me, but continuous psychologically torment me using smear campaign such as "no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc" to incite resentments and hatreds toward me, as well slanders to incite sexual harassment, abuse, termination, physical harm and rape, which already done to me.

And in recent News,


US CEO held captive by Chineseworkers

The American executive being held captive inside his Chinese factory by his own workers insisted Wednesday he’s tried to leave the building, but has been blocked by angry employees at every turn.

“I tried the other day, and they all pretty much lock arms together and won’t let me go,” said Chip Starnes, speaking to TODAY’s Savannah Guthrie through the barred window of his office.“They’re very aggressive, they only let you go so far around the factory.”
Starnes is the 42-year-old chief executive of Specialty Medical Supplies, which has operated a plant just outside of Beijing for the last decade.

However, the company recently moved a part of its Chinese factory to India, laying off about 35 Chinese workers in the process. Each was provided a severance package. Remaining workers soon began demanding similar compensation deals, even though they were still employed, leading to the confrontation with Starnes.

Employees have prohibited their boss from leaving the building since last Friday, although Starnes said he has made several attempts.

http://www.today.com/money/us-ceo-held-captive-chinese-workers-i-think-im-here-6C10454467

No comments: