Saturday, June 22, 2013

2 Hispanic middle age males were waiting for me

As I left the house for the first time, 2 Hispanic middle age males in a deep blue truck/van followed right behind me, not a usual type of truck/van with expanded/wide half of the truck fully enclosed with a hard top, no window or very small, old model I believed.  This truck/van may very well been retrofitted.   Also, not the typical Texas size truck as it does not look out of place in a small street like our's, so it may very well be a Japanese made model.  

This type of truck, 2 doors with narrow middle where the 2nd set of doors are, then the back half widen that is wider then the rest of the truck 
http://www.truckman.co.uk/ProductImages/Zoom/8HF2H9BOFORA5D.jpg

They were waiting for me just down the road of my house.  When they pasted me, one stared at me as if he knows me and smiled as if he did something very proud.

The one on the right facing me looks like doing manual labor for a living.  I couldn't see the one on the left on the driver's seat.


Now they know where I live.  It is a matter of time......

Seriously consider moving home.....

No comments: