Thursday, June 13, 2013

Deja vu all over again

We just had a power outage,  It is like deja vu all over again from last year around this time.  The power was out for over a week.  It was such a nightmare.

A few days ago, we had a flood in our basement.

2 weeks ago, I got stabbed and slashed on the neck as well a failed rape attempt. 

Then the doctor diagnosed that I got fibroid; which make me wonder if this is the reason why I am asexual.  

And, the surgeon did a horrific job on my wound, and now leaking pus and will left a scar forever.  

Just not my day, month, year, decade, or life (A little background on me in my blog- I wondered if this is the culture here?)........


My life is like Murphy's law - anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

And I make near perfect choice/decision in life, on my own, no less.



No comments: