Friday, June 28, 2013

HATE

When I was in elementary school, this Chinese-American teacher hated me because of where I was born.  I wasn't aware of where I was born then at such young age.  She did everything she could to have other Asian students to shun me.  She refused to teach me anything, included writing.

Since the 1990s soon I arrived in the Silicon Valley/San Francisco Bay Area, people from Asia (mainly Chinese, Vietnemese and Indian) hated me because I am Chinese, and the Chinese perceived me as Americanized, a traitor in their view.

FYI, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian, Japanese, Korean, etc., from Asia all discriminated against each other in general, as I learned working in the Silicon Valley/Tech Industry.  This is no different then the Europeans discriminated against each other.

No comments: