Saturday, June 29, 2013

I want to shine a light on discrimination amount Asian communities

only than that they can't continue to practice their racism and bigotries, particularly on me.

These people attacked me as soon I arrived in the Silicon Valley and now in the DC metro.  It is purely due to racism and bigotry.  But they will use every specious excuse to justify their racism and bigotry such as accused me of being one.  But I didn't say or do anything to them, they attacked me without ever met me.

Anyone who has realized "because she is one of us", you are there.  The term is Americanized.  My Hispanic/Latino neighbor in NYC taught me the term when I told her what happened to me.  Apparently  she learned it from the old Eurpean immigrants.  She is at her ripe age of 87+ years old.

Asian is the current massive immigrant, before that was the South Americans, and before was the Europeans.

No comments: