Sunday, June 16, 2013

Deliberately misled people into thinking I am someone else

Somehow, Hung Havan and Nathan Hillery deliberately misled people into thinking I am Michele Choi and Susanne Lo.....when people asked him what I am like as Hung Havan was my officemate.

My ex-officemate Hung Havan and Michele Choi been at the verge of termination for years, Nathan Hillery-a Union Rep and their frienemy Bill been helping them for years, from what I heard.  Their frienemy Bill did help Hung Havan from being terminated and moved him to another Art Unit where he is still eomployed, and Michele Choi still working for the Patent and Trademark Office, while I am terminated even with all my accomplishements as well worked nearly 24/7 due to the threat of termination.  They all referred to Bill as their frienemy for some reason unknown to me.  

Hung Havan told me that he told people I am just like Michele Choi because he didn't know any other woman; which is a lie.  He knew Michele Choi is hated everywhere, especially by Dwin Craig.  He had friended women coworkers in his Facebook which he told me about.  He also introduced me to many of his women friends/co-workers when I just moved into the office.  He said they all liked me.  I detected some jealousy, so I tried not to be too friendly with his friends.


Somehow, Hung Havan had put me in the middle of Susanne Lo and her boyfriend Bill (in charge of COPA event, and was going through a full-blown mid life crisis),  that were going through some relationship problem.  Susanne Lo's boyfriend may have had used me to make Susanne Lo jealous as most likely of Hung Havan's doing, also as a way to direct his enemy away from Susanne Lo which I had asked Hung Havan whether Bill had any enemy.  It is well known that Susanne Lo and her boyfriend Bill been dating for a long time.  We saw them going home together all the time.  They would stop by Hung Havan and my shared office to talk to Hung Havan.  They typically ignored me.  I am a neophyte after all and had to work 24/7 evidenced by my computer log time and accomplishments.  I have only spoken to Bill a few times when he was in our office with Hung Havan and Nathan Hillery.  

Through the slanders of me by  Hung Havan, Nathan Hillery and Michele Choi, people thought I am Susanne Lo that was having a relationship with Susanne Lo's boyfriend Bill, whom they called their frienemy and had helped them from termination.  Hung Havan had been at the verge of termination since I moved into the office.   I also told Hung Havan I already have a boyfriend in NYC soon I moved into the shared office, which I also told Michele Choi later.    I had no idea how vicious and evil these people are back then.  I see them as co-workers.   

Then ~3 weeks prior to my termination, Hung Havan told Susanne Lo her boyfriend Bill and I was going to be married soon (against company policy); whom I only spoken to a few times, nor do I know his last name.  At the time, I figured there is no way anyone is going to believe something as ridiculous as this as I didn't realize Hung Havan and his cabal Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi and others already misled people into thinking I am Susanne Lo.  We Asians all look alike to them.  To these management, so what if they fired the wrong person since I am an Asian woman, nobody cares.  This is very a common practice toward me; and that's how I ended up in the Patent and Trademark Office which I was terminated from, and seeking another job.

Hung Havan had spent lots of time in Susanne Lo's (Indian) friend's office in RND 5th floor (before they moved), near Dwin Craig and the pantry, slandered and maligned me with his cabal.  I often passed by saw Dwin Craig standing outside of their office listening in.  That means Dwin Craig heard most of what they said, and believed everything they said; therefore, may very well been pushed for my termination with Hung Havan's cabal Nathan Hillery- a Union Rep.

I kept a low key and not be seen just so not to be noticed, also not to be seen as if I was associated with anyone until I am sure it is a good person.  I had no choice with Hung Havan as he was my officemate.  I also worked nearly 24/7 as evidenced by my computer log time and accomplishments.  The computer doesn't lie, people do.

It is so degrading to lump me or associated me with all these unsavory people.

Even with such careful planning, and with the accomplishments of meeting the 2 consecutive 3 COPA cases-per-bi-week right after the 6th month evaluation, 93% Productivity and a total of 19 cases including COPA cases soon after the 8th month evaluation.  I also had an airtight first case which is known to many SPE and Mr. David Kappo – Director of the Agency/Patent and Trademark Office.  In addition to my qualifications: a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering(ROI page 000025), was pursuing a PhD while at the same time pursuing a second Master’s in Computer Science, as an adjunct in college, research in Applied Physics and published paper (ROI page 000028, http://www.opticsinfobase.org/ao/abstract.cfm?uri=ao-32-21-3944).  I aspired to be a scientist/Professor/researcher in college.  


Furthermore, extensive industry experiences and outstanding accomplishments in the same field as the patent class 703 – Simulation, Emulation and Modeling (see my resume (chu production 1.pdf page 29-30)) where I led projects.  I had a history of outstanding accomplishments in a male dominated Engineering field and academia which I had to work nearly 24/7 to achieve such result.  

I met every stringent requirements, “The first pay period you fail to meet this requirement will likely be your last pay period.” that stated by Ms. Garber in her affidavit for the June, 2nd, 2011 of the 6th month evaluation meeting with Mr. Rodriguez, which I did meet 3 cases-per-bi-week on the first pay period, June7 and again the following pay period June 22, according to Rodriguez’ Affidavit.  Mr. Rodriguez already putted COPA cases in my docket soon after the meeting.  There is no production requirement for probationary employees as stated in both Paul Rodriguez and Ms. Garber's affidavits. 

Yet I am terminated.  And now a rape attempted, as well had my neck stabbed and slashed.

 


No comments: