Wednesday, June 12, 2013

How I become a rape target, stabbed and slashed on the neck


Since I know only one person prior to moving to the DC Metro to start a job with the Patent and Trademark Office, hadn't seen daylight for months after starting the job and worked nearly 24/7 as evidenced by my computer log time and accomplishments.  

It all started in the Patent and Trademark Office as described in my blog  "How I was set up to be terminated" and ""women smarter than them is the equivalent of slapping them on the face"".

I've filed an EEOC case against them, but mostly to clear my reputation and save myself from sexual harassment, abuses, physical harm (too late, got my throat cut recently) and rape threats (a failed rape attempted), as well to be able to get a job again, or else I will be homeless soon.

In order to justify wrongfully terminating me, many had to fabricate all sorts of reasons, or misled by the likes of Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen, Hung Havan and his cabal Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her (Indian) friends from AU2128; which in term hindered me from getting a job.  Some had never met or only met me once.  It is unbelievably irresponsible.

Anyone acts on what they heard and sexually harass or abuse me, I will make sure you will be fired.

Anyone harms or rapes me, I will put you in jail for life.

Meanwhile, those who defamed me and incited others to do harm (had my throat cut and a failed rape attempt recently) to me still have a job and promotion into the management position vacated because of wrongdoing, while laugh at those demoted or fired just as the one I ran into when I was in the USPTO campus.  He (one Susanne Lo's (Indian) friend's countrymen) said "I can't believe those idiots really fired her".

You see what is going on here?  *sigh

It is those who set me up for termination learned I filed a case against them, and  they wanted to stop me from doing so.  They are Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen, Hung Havan and his cabal Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her (Indian) friends from AU2128;


No comments: