Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Internet is a blank canvas

In the article below in my previous blog,  notice how the people in the article use the Internet to do harm.

http://makingmycasestoday.blogspot.com/2013/06/i-was-targeted-in-similar-manner-as-this.html

Americans (of all colors and races) in general use the Internet as a way of innovation, and in the process, make themselves into billionaires and millionaires. 

This is the difference between growing up in an abusive environment (think North Korea)and a nurturing environment.


Asian culture is a culture of conformity, similar to the military or the Republican Party.  Once one had diverted to be different, such as Grace Wang here, such person is targeted relentlessly.

Also, just like the Europeans discriminated against people from different parts of Europe (Germany, France, Italy, etc.), the Asians just as discriminatory toward people from different parts of Asia, if not worse than the European.  


But many from Asia don't like Americanized-Asians.  They see us as a traitor.  So basically, I have to hate America and Americans in order to survive in America.  Otherwise my life would be ruined, raped and have my throat slit.  

That's why I don't like to tell people when they asked me about my race.  I learned this the hard way working in the Silicon Valley/San Francisco Bay Area.

No comments: