Friday, July 5, 2013

Now my landlord tries to evict me in an email

The reason is that  I locked the front and basement doors and tried to secure it from intruders.  Typical practice would be to leave all doors open which freaked me out for a New Yorker.  I found out after I moved in.  

It took months for the landlord to install a lock to my room, and is only after I posted crimes such as rape, murder, robbery, etc nearby.


I started locking the front and basement doors after I got stabbed in the neck and cut across the throat from an attempted rape and abduction.   



If you want to talk about unsafe, how about all the things had stocked up right next to the doorway as shown in the photos below.  In the lease, it said a safe and healthy environment, does this meet such requirement?  No cleanup after the flood.  The place just left as it is with filth and a mess as shown in the photos that's been there for a long time.

The landlord has been hostile toward me ever since he asked me to be one of his girlfriends the first day we met when I came to see the rental, in front of both of his girlfriends, while he explained their relationship, which I refused.  Both of his girlfriends resented me since, and anyone who seeks his affection or approval, male and female alike; worse if is in a working environment, I would be fired.  He snapped at one of his girlfriends while talking to me completely lack of respect for her.   I was horrified as if we are in the Dark Age. I would never allow anyone to do this to me. 


As an asexual, this is a rather inappropriate proposition, to say the least.  He is not the first, there were numerous others that ended up doing harm to me.


I should've run if I ever learned from experiences that anytime when a lesser man shown this kind of affection and not reciprocated from me, he is bound to do harm to me.  None of them care for my well, all they care is to meet their needs at best; often they want to make me suffer.  The true character of a man revealed, and most shown to be a loser at best.  Unfortunately for me, most are devious reprobates that used underhanded tactics to do harm to me, particularly males from a Third World culture that see women as a second class citizen such as some Asian and Middle East countries.  Boy, do I have stories to tell, how do you think I ended up here with all my accomplishments; but this is a New Culture/Chrysalis community where saying "no" is ok, and so I thought and hope......

The reason I moved to this community is mainly because this is supposed to be a Chrysalis/New Culture community.  I guess it is in name only, not in practice, or practice only when fits.   


Whenever the landlord had communities guests or anyone in the house, which is quite often, he would tell them "no one wanted her; no one liked her" behind my back after I left.  The main purpose was to incite resentment and hatreds toward me.  Most people just accepted it. The few that asked why he let me stay here if no one wanted or liked me, his answer was he was doing me a favorite by letting me stay here.  I pay rent here, there is no charity.  I was asked to put down 2 months of deposit instead of a typical one month.  Additionally, I moved here from NYC and only know one person here, who are these people that don't like me and why.  Are they racist since no one knows me here and I keep to myself?

Are these people picking on me because I am a woman, Asian and along here?

I had emailed the landlord and his girlfriend ahead of time explained that there is a smear campaign against me using slanders such as  "no one wanted her; no one liked her", they went ahead and continue with the smear campaign to incite resentment and hatreds toward me nevertheless.  I also sent a copy to 2 of my current housemates soon I moved in.


I moved here from NYC and only know one person here in DC.  Why would anyone say s/he doesn't like me when we just met, or spoken to only a few times?  I am not the one with issues here.

I didn't feel safe in the 930 house, and with the negativities by the people, I had to leave.  

But most importantly, I didn't want the slandering to spread further.  I had written some emails complained about sexual harassment by the landlord himself which makes things worse.

At this point, all it takes is for someone to stir things up by saying "no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc." to get me evicted or fired if I am working, which is typically some Asian guy(s) from Asia as been done to me in the Patent and Trademark Office (Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen got the ball rolling(sexual harassment, abuses, termination, physical harm and rape), my officemate Hung Havan and his cabal finished the job) or the Silicon Valley. In the Silicon Valley, some creepy Asian guys had sexually harassed me, but afraid I talked, so he defamed me with everybody such that no one believed me when I complained about sexual harassment.  

So basically, like in my previous job, I wouldn't last here regardless.  That's also how I know what's going to happen in the future.  If people see through the kind of people they are dealing with or at least asked why, then less likely these devious reprobates have the power to ruin my life.

Though the landlord basically left me alone after I moved out of 930 house to 1000 house (I signed a lease).  Interesting why he suddenly got on my case again as if something is really bothering him that he needs to get rid of me asap.  Chickens coming back to roost?  People start asking questions?  Why did he say all these horrific things about a Chinese woman tenant who moved here from NYC and doesn't know anyone here in the DC Metro?  Why pick this time, after such traumatic experiences that almost killed me, and add to it by evicting me without reason?  What kind of human being would do such thing?



Feels like deja vu all over again from the wrongful termination by the Patent and Trademark Office as I written  in my blog "how I was set up to be terminated", which I am still suffering PTSD from since 8/2011.  Also I knew my co-workers and their countrymen/women would try to do harm to me when they learned I filed an EEOC case against them; that's why I rarely go out.  In addition to the PTSD from the attempted rape and abduction, which is the resulted of my co-workers doing

Management partially misled by my co-workers and decided to terminate me are either fired or demoted.  Management wouldn't have so eager to terminate me if I am not an Asian woman.  Asian women have been perceived as milquetoast and the Judicial system has been ruled against Asian women as proven by the EEOC ruling on my case which I am appealing.  I am without a job and couldn't secure a job due to defamation which now obviously is being spread in this community as well, got my throat slit, and now an eviction.  My coworkers who set me up for sexual harassment, abuses, termination, physical harm and rape still have a job, many are promoted, while disproportionate of their countrymen/women are hired. 

Similarly, I was targeted by Tuan Nguyen (grew up in Asia) and his countrymen the first month on the job.  One of the slanders they accused me of being a racist when I didn't even know they existed, but certainly incited most Americans to resent and hated me.  Then my officemate Hung Havan and his cabal Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her (Indian) friends set me up to be sexually harassed, abuse, termination, physical harm and rape.  

Additionally, I was targeted by people from Asia as soon I arrived in the Silicon Valley/San Francisco Bay Area, which I had to abscond from due to physical harm threats by an Asian co-worker and an Asian gang.  The reason was because management found out these Asian co-workers set me up to be terminated, and fired them all. 

The Asians from Asia partake in defamed me in the Silicon Valley are either promoted, or many were hired by the likes of Google, Facebook, etc before IPO and now worth 100s of million$.  Many are also in top level management.  They've been in control of the Silicon Valley and the Tech industry for over a decade now, the Americans (of all colors and races, including Asian Americans) just don't know it yet ("we need more H1Bs").  I wonder if the likes of Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women, Hung Havan and his cabal also in control of the Patent and Trademark office as well consider they manipulated management and got me fired, or maybe even the DC metro as everywhere I went, their countrymen/women seems to be slandering me with the locals.  The Patent and Trademark Office new hired are disproportionately Tuan Nguyen and Hung Havan's countrymen/women.  

If the New Culture/Chrysalis practitioners are doing this to me, you can imagine what the rest of the population has been doing to me; particularly those from a Third World culture where women are treated as if we are in the Middle East (the stabbed on my neck and cut across my throat almost killed me if cut just a little deeper), particularly those from Asia who grew up in a similar abusive environment as the North Korea.  That's why I kept low key and not be seen, nor do I go out unless is necessary.



Is there any decent human being out there?







No comments: