Sunday, July 28, 2013

Racism and bigotry

People still refused to admit that racism and bigotry are commonly practiced, even is in front of them.  They refused to see it, mind boggling.


Remember, it is those who acted on what they heard that are punished or have their reputation ruined and be seen as a racist/bigot, as with the Patent and Trademark Office management who terminated me are either fired or demoted; because they were misled by my officemate Hung Havan and his cabal Nathan Hillery - a Union Rep., Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her (Indian) friends; in addition to Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen that started the smear campaign against me the first month on the job.  All these people are thugs at best, yet management took their words at face value.

If I am White, I wouldn't have been fired.

They incited sexual harassment, abuses, termination, physical harm and rape to me, which all had happened to me with the recent failed rape and abduction that resulted in a stabbed in my neck and a slashed across my throat that almost killed me.

All these people still have a job and are doing very well with disproportion of Tuan Nguyen's countrymen hired since my termination with far less qualification or accomplishments.

I was hoping to use my EEOC case to make all American Companies aware of the practices of discriminations by Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen, the Emulation Indian Engineers from Asia, and many Chinese from Asia toward women who are more competent in the job than them.  These people from Asia (mainly Chinese, Vietnamese and Indian) are still practicing their 3rd world culture of discrimination against women here in America.  But then the EEOC also discriminated against Asian-American women as well as evidenced by AJ Nancy Graham of New Orleans who ruled against me that I resigned instead of terminated with overwhelming evidence; such fragrant miscarriage of justice.

No comments: