Sunday, July 21, 2013

Why Asian women are so vulnerable?

Asian culture treated women as a 2nd class citizen.  If a woman challenge the men in any way or form, such as more competent in the job, such woman is targeted in the worst possible way as is seen by their culture of being slapped on the face by a woman;  that's why I've been targeted in the Silicon Valley relentlessly everywhere I went.  I had to abscond from the San Franscisco Bay Area due to physical harm threats by an ghetto Asian coworker and an Asian gang.

This is still a men's world. There are still a large percentage of males, not just those from Asia or any 3rd World culture, but Americans as well, particularly the older generation and less educated; wanted independent, progressive and career minded women to understand this is still a men's world, that women HAVE to rely on a man to survive in our society, as they are doing to me, with the help of many women who are jealous of my independence.

And now the smear campaign against me is all over Arlington , VA neighborhoods of the DC metro, that begun at the Patent and Trademark Office, and resulted in a stabbed on my neck as well a cut across my throat that almost killed me.

This is no different then America in the Dark Age where women were burned as witches.

But since most Americans are not aware of this type of practices, often brainwashed into not to racial profiling different cultural practices, and racism/bigotry are still deep-rooted as evidenced by my EEOC case where the Adminstrative Judge ruled that I resigned with the overwhelming evidences support I was terminated, particularly for the older generation, as well rednecks and hillbillies; in addition to many were just too lazy to even bother to understand the situation, and so Americans are nonchalant of what happen to me even though they are aware the Asians are out to ruin me, or see it as Asian on Asian in similar manner as Blacks on Blacks.  Many had issues (racism, bigotry, jealousy, envy, resentment, unstable, etc.) just needed a reason to partake in such nefarious act.

As an Asian grew up in NYC, I am lucky if I am not discriminated against, including from Asians, never expected anyone to be kind or help me in anyway.  This is true everywhere I go.  I never expected anyone to be kind or help me while anticipating discrimination toward me, as most people hide their racism and bigotry; and many like to believe they are a progressive one, but underneath, still a racist bigot shown in due time when given a chance; ie USPTO management who terminated me, my landlord, the Silicon Valley, etc.  For closet racists/bigots, they have no problem with the stereotype 2nd class Asians, but once they learned I am more educated and sophicated than them, they are no longer so tolerate anymore.

I would be remiss if I don't mention the fact that stereotyping is still rampant. I just can't believe a cosmopolitan like the DC metro, where diplomats from all over the world reside, as well has the highest college educated population which Asians are well represented in every University, yet so many rednecks and hillbillies!!  I don't get that.

Many American males still do not like women to be out geek them, particularly in the male dominated Tech field.  

And so with all my outstanding accomplishments throughout my academic and professional career in a male dominated field, I can't secure a job, and constantly being targeted everywhere I went, as long there is one Asian from Asia a la Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen the first month I was on the job, as well I was targeted soon I arrived in the Silicon Valley by people from Asia in the 1990s where they were 90+% of every tech companies' engineering department I've worked.  I was often the only woman in the engineering department.  


No comments: