Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hung Havan makes Bill Clinton looks like a school boy

Basically, Hung Havan is so cunning, he makes Bernie Madoff look like honest Abe.  He is so slick, he makes Bill Clinton looks like a school boy.  I said this in my Formal Complaint.  

In short, Hung Havan is a Machiavellian and a megalomaniac.

It is most likely Hung Havan told the EEO counselor that I am a schizophrenic to undermine and defame me, and plus the laziness of these EEO counselors shown over and over again in my case, the EEO completely ignored the part about the sexual harassment and hostile working environment claim; therefore without knowing the full story of how I was set up to be terminated, the Patent and Trademark Office fired and demoted the management involved in my termination.  

Had the EEO not dismissed my sexual harassment and hostile working environment claim, they would have find it was Hung Havan and his cabal Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her Indian friends, as well Tuan Nguyen and his Countrymen were the real culprits behind the demonization of me that misled management to terminate me.  It is also because I am Chinese and female that management had no qualm of terminated me with such ease and not much of a reason, but a preceived reason.  I did nothing wrong, but management terminated me nevertheless as if is a fun and game for them.  To them, they are just terminating a Chinese and woman.  If is a Caucasian, they wouldn't have fired me.  In the process, they helped Havan and his cabal, Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen to ruin everything that took my whole life to build.  I am going to be homeless soon, particularly now my landlord is going to evict me because I locked the doors resulted from the PTSD due to stabbing on the neck and cut across my throat. 

Even today, simpletons still believed I was Michele Choi or Susanne Lo, while they both are still working as well Hung Havan, Nathan Hillery, Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen who set me up to be terminated.

If people just asked who are these people and why they don't like me when "no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc.", they will find there are only a few questionable characters slandered me all over the place and worked overtime to smear me, and often had never met me.

Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen started incited resentment and hatreds toward me by saying "guys like to help women; women had it easy because guys like to help them; no one liked her, no one wanted her; etc". They would accuse women of having an affair if a woman and a man manager worked closely together, that's why I stayed away from male managers such my SPE.

Maybe someday people will learned is a common practice to get ahead using a smear campaign by the likes of Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen, or people from Asia.  It started soon I arrived in the Silicon Valley in the 1990s, and now the first month on the job in DC

And, they will say anything to justify their evil doing, including accusing me of being a schizophrenic, or Japanese, etc.  Racism and bigotry are very common in Asia, there is no taboo in such practice, or shunned.  They had lost all credibility, nor did they had shown any credibility to begin with, why do people still believed them?

Anyone who said they don't like a person without knowing or ever met the person should raise a red flag, this is just common sense

No comments: