Friday, July 12, 2013

My attacker most likely was using the video taken by Hung Havan

and Michele Choi with their Smartphone to identify me for the attack.  Hung Havan and Michele Choi were set me up such I would come across as if I was checking Hung Havan up.

For example, Hung Havan would show me clips of his son on his smartphone placed on the desktop while he stood on the other end of the edge of the desk, someone such as his partner in crime Michele Choi would use her smartphone and recorded from afar as if I was checking Hung when he talked to me and I looked up, for the unsuspected simpleton eyes.  Hung Havan and Michele Choi’s intention was to have every single lowlife to sexually harass, abuse and rape, to finally get me terminated; a woman who was outperforming them.

Had not been Hung Havan and his cabal Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her (Indian) friends, it would've taken Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen at least a year to incite enough people to get me fired.

Most of my coworkers in the Tech industry were forced to compete with me who could've been their Professor in college had my research funding wasn't cut.  But the Tech industry doesn't like to promote women to management, nor engineers like to work under a woman manager, and so engineers were forced to compete with me that couldn't been their professor who they said I freaked them out, and there's no way in hell they could ever compete with me in merit.  So to eliminate competition, they conducted a smear campaign against me by saying "no one liked her; no one wanted her; etc", the nefarious ones wanted me harm and killed.  Managements don't really care as I am an Asian, and they don't get anything by helping me, also a way to eliminating future competition.

No comments: