Saturday, September 28, 2013

Vacating notice


Mona Chu <monachu98@gmail.com>
Sep 24 (4 days ago)
to arlingtonmill
Michael,

This is to notify you I will be moving out of 1000 house basement.   But because I can't move into thenew place until Oct. 8. I would like to ask you to let me stay until then. You can pro-rate my stay and deducted from my 2 months deposit which you insisted on in order to rent the place to me, where typically required one month deposit; as well asked me to be your 3rd girlfriend, which I refused.

But since there is not much humanity or basic human decency left in you, here is what you owe me. From the day I moved in, it took nearly a month before I could finally moved everything into the basement room in 930 house because it had to steam clean the carpet as it was so filthy (please see below). I had to stay in a wet carpet room for nearly 2 weeks. I also had to clean the walls, bathroom and a few centimeters thick of dust in the closet. In addition to the delay or neglect repairs over a year. Furthermore, the flood of the 1000 house basement which I and Eldon had to taken out, with helps from Eric, and later joined by Randy and Mark. I lost a carpet, a comforter, and a few other things. This flood happened ~3 days after I got back from the hospital from a slit throat that almost killed me. I was so sick I could barely get out of bed, but I had to move some heavy stuffs up the stairs to prevent it from getting wet.

Throughout all this, I had shown compassion and understanding toward you.

You owe me at least this much to let me stayed till Oct 8, which I will be paying on a pro-rated bases.
After all these, I feel sad and sorry for you.  You specifically pick the time soon after the slit of my throat that almost killed me to evict me just so to inflict pain onto me to further thetraumatizition, just because I refused to be your 3rd girlfriend the first time we meet when I cameto see the rental.  

I do not share your values.

Kind Regards,
Mona Chu
571-488-1698

*Life is a Journey, the less baggage you carry, the further you will travel*
********Life is a Journey, enjoy the trip********


>> > On 9/26/12, Mona Chu <monachu98@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >> Nothing was done when I moved into my current room.  Randy started
>> >> doing some cleaning while my movers moving my stuffs into the room
>> >> with the disgusting carpet and walls which I had to do most of the
>> >> cleaning.  I then had to move all my stuffs out when you agreed to
>> >> wash the carpet, and finally done more then a week later.
>> >>
>> >> I brought a steamer just to clean the bathroom.
>> >>
>> >> So, I am curious as to what will be done so I can be prepared.
>> >>
>> >> -mona
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> On 5/4/12, Mona Chu <monachu98@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >>> Hello, Michael,
>> >>>
>> >>> The following is a List of Repairs needed.  Thank-you
>> >>>
>> >>> Bathroom
>> >>> - Tiles near the sink is falling apart
>> >>> - Sink is stopped-up or clogged.  Water tends to stay in the sink.
>> >>> - Hot water nob is loose, and can't completely shut off the hot water
>> >>> sometimes.
>> >>> - Toilet seat needed to be replace.
>> >>> - The grout between the tiles in needed of a refreshing coat.
>> >>> - Ideally, replace the floor tiles as some are broken into pieces.
>> >>> - I tried to replace the shower head with mine, but couldn't loosen
>> >>> the old shower head.  Randy and Xavier (?) also tried.
>> >>>
>> >>> Room
>> >>> -        Carpet needs to at least shampoo, preferably replaced.
>> >>> -        Walls needed to be clean.
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> Closet -- I already cleaned the closet.
>> >>>
>> >>> BTW, I had a hard time finding a workable vacuum cleaner
>> >>>
>> >>> --
>> >>> Kind Regards,
>> >>> Mona Chu
>> >>> 347-497-1869
>> >>>
>> >>> *****Life is a Journey, the less baggage you carry, the further you
>> >>> will travel*****
>> >>> ********Life is a Journey, enjoy the trip********
>> >>>
Michael Rios
Sep 24 (4 days ago)
to me
Mona—

Thanks for letting me know your plans.  I would be happy to extend your stay until October 8, and deduct the corresponding amount from your security deposit. 

Please let me know if you want assistance with moving.  The van is not always in town, so we may or may not be able to do it on a specific day, but I would try to work it out so that we could help, if you’d like.

Michael

No comments: