Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"Everybody wants what she has"

The reason why men asked me to be his girlfriend, to marry him, or to buy me as soon they saw me.  My price was $1 Billion dollars in 2001.  Like fine wine, I aged well  :-).

Also why so many people with issues (racism, bigotry, oppression of women, psychologically unstable, jealousy, covetous, envious, avaricious, etc) hated me as soon as they saw me, mostly Asians, particularly those from Asia.  Hence the slander of "no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc", the antithesis of the truth, as their way of saying "stupid Americans" will believe anything they said.  Also to ensure that no one likes me so I wouldn't be that popular anymore.

That's why I've been saying China will be a Super Power in 20 years back in 2001, and Asia will be the dominate power.  Additionally, China had a history of being a Superpower, the Opium introduced into China by the Brits weaken the nation, and make the invasion of China by the West possible.

We never won a war in the Middle East or Asia where they fight us with sticks and rocks (metaphorical speaking), yet we never learned and keep sending people into that hornet's nest.  Our military broke every rules in "The Art of war" by Sun Tzu written thousands years ago, in every war in the Middle East, yet never learned.

The reason why US been a Superpower is mainly because we were the only one left standing after WW2.


I am very much willing to share what I got.  I posted many here in my blog.  Here is a reminder.

Bitter and hatreds.

It is a complete waste of emotion and effort, and do nothing for me other then caused me to age and the overall wellness of being.

Worse, cluttered my mind to see and think clearly, and make me into one of the walking dead as manifested by 90% of these immigrant and ghetto Asians, who at a sight of a smile on someone’s face can cause them to come after that person. They are that messed-up.

They created their own hell and live in it, such group will want to pull you into their hell, as they’ve been trying to do to me; ie my coworkers I cited over and over again


We only have finite amount of time to live on this earth, to waste it on chasing after money and live a miserable life is just incomprehensible.



Life is a journey, the less baggage you carry, the further you will travel.
Life is a Journey, enjoy the trip.

No comments: