Monday, September 30, 2013

They terminated me. Whatever reason they gave to justify

their action of terminated me, it needs to answer the question of -what did I do to deserve this?

How do they even know I existed or find me to terminate me as I kept a low key and not be seen, also worked nearly 24/7 as evidenced by my computer log time.

In addition to my accomplishments - an airtight first that is known to the then Undersecretary/Director Mr. David Kappos. I may be the First woman to have an airtight first case in this Patent Class, or even the Patent and Trademark Office. To ensure my termination, my Supervisor put difficult and complex COPA cases in my docket, and threatened with termination if I didn't meet production requirement. I had 2 consecutive 3 cases per biweek with a mixture of COPA cases right after the 6th month Review where my Supervisor and the Director threatened me with termination, and a total of 19 cases with a mixture of COPA cases and a 93% Productivity in my 8th month review. Furthermore, my qualifications - a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, was pursuing a PhD and at the same time a second Master's in Computer Science, as an adjunct in college and an Applied Physics researcher with published paper. I met all requirements and then some, I was still terminated.

Why?  What did I do to deserve this?  And now I am the targeted of rape and abduction that resulted in a slit of my throat that meant to kill me.  This is all stem from the Patent and Trademark Office as I don't know anyone in the DC metro.  Specifically,  my ex-officemate Hung Havan and his cabal Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her (Indian) friends, in addition to Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen started slandering me the first month we were on the job; are some of the people proven to want to do malicious harm to me. Their defamation had not only got me wrongfully terminated, prevent me from being hired, while being sexual harassed, abused, and now a rape and abduction attempted that resulted in a slit throat. And may very well played a key role in this eviction as well.

To understand the mental state of some got me terminated, they are akin to Tonya Harding, the Olympic skater hired a hitman to break her rival Nancy Carigan's leg.  Others were the Asian version of the KKK and redneck.  Americans don't have the monopoly on racism.  This been going on since the beginnning of time.  The older the culture (Middle East, Asia), the worse the racism, bigotry and the oppression of women.

No comments: