Thursday, September 5, 2013

don't intend to live here any longer than is necessary

I don't intend to live here any longer than is necessary. The only reason I picked this place was because of the New Culture community and what it stands for as explained to me by Michael Rios when I came to see the place, one of which was for Social Justice, in addition to other socially and environmentally conscious activities.


What I am asking is to give me time to get over this PTSD. As you know, I am still suffering from the PTSD as the result of the stabbed on mine neck and a slit across my throat meant to kill me (see pic), in June 1, 2013. This was the making of my co-workers by inciting hatreds (a hate crime) toward me using “no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc.” and got me wrongfully terminated, also resulted in a slit on my throat that almost killed me. I worked nearly 24/7 and don't know anyone here in the DC metro. These co-workers, my ex-officemate Hung Havan and his cabal Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her (Indian) friends, in addition to Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen started slandering me the first month we were on the job. They are some of the people proven to want to do malicious harm to me.

Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen who I had never met in my life, started inciting hatreds (a hate crime) against me using “no one wanted her; no one liked heretc” the first month we were on the job, where classmate Shawn Joseph promulgated to other Training Academy classes, Training classes spread to the rest of the Patent and Trademark Office, and they spread to their family, friends, neighbors and neighborhood such as here in Arlington, VA.

I sent you and Sarah an email title “Heads up” soon I moved-in explaining this, but instead you told your guests “no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc” while I was living in the 930 house. People need to ask why.



Since I am from NYC and don't know anyone in the DC metro as I told you when I came to see the rental, worked nearly 24/7 at the job, and stayed in my room mostly, in addition to treat everyone with respect; so who are these people who I never met in my life saying they don't like me, and why? Obviously, those who slandered me are the one with issues  (racism, bigotry, oppression of women, psychologically unstable, jealousy, covetous, envious, avaricious, etc) , but mostly the oppression of women.


My accomplishment in the Patent and Trademark Office where I was wrongfully terminated are as such: An air-tight first that is known to the then Undersecretary/Director Mr. David Kappos. I maybe the first woman to have an air-tight first case in this Patent Class, or even the Patent and Trademark Office. To ensure my termination, my Supervisor put difficult and complex COPA cases in my docket, and threatened with termination if I didn't meet production requirement. I had 2 consecutive 3 cases with a mixture of COPA cases right after the 6th month Review, and a total of 19 cases with a mixture of COPA cases and a 93% Productivity in my 8th month review.  In addition to my qualification - a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, was pursuing a PhD and at the same time a second Master's in Computer Science, as an adjunct in college and an Applied Physics researcher with published paper (http://www.opticsinfobase.org/ao/abstract.cfm?uri=ao-32-21-3944) which you knew as part of my introduction during the rental process. I met all requirements and then some, I was wronguflly terminated due to defamation, racism and bigotry.  

I am an asexual, any sort of sexual in nature, particularly sexual harassment, would be extremely revolting to me.


The question is, why are you picking this time, when you know I am completely traumatized, to evict me? What kind of person would do that to another human being? Where is your humanity? Is this what Chrysalis community is all about? Also, you don't even see me unless you come over to this 1000 N Arlington Mill Dr. house.





No comments: