Monday, September 23, 2013

Sent out lots of emails to rentals, very few replies

This is what I sent out below.  I can't help but to think racism and bigotry played a big part in this.  It should be obvious from the termination by the Patent and Trademark Office and now the eviction.  As I get around Arlington and Alexandria VA, it is very obvious.   

Here is something about me:

My name is Mona Chu, I am a Chinese-American grew up in NYC with a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, as an adjunct in college and a researcher with a published paper
http://www.opticsinfobase.org/ao/abstract.cfm?uri=ao-32-21-3944

It was something I enjoyed very much as a Lasers and Optics researcher, so it was fun for me.  My intention was to let people know I am a trustworthy person to share a living space together, and in no mean of being a braggart.  Some people may take it differently; so I thought I should explain

No comments: