Monday, September 30, 2013

My classmates/coworkers knew that I didn't know Tuan Nguyen

yet he started slandering me the first month on the job in the Patent and Trademark Office.  This also happened in the Silicon Valley as soon I arrived in the San Francisco Bay Area, by people from Asia, mainly Chinese, Vietnamese and Indians.  They continue to practice their 3rd world culture here in the US.

Because of defamation by people from Asia, continuous sexual harassment and abuses, and the threats of termination, I resigned and written a letter to management to make aware of what was going on.  Management fired all parties involved, included the Director of Verification.  One of the fired co-worker, a close friend of this Director, came to a place where I rollerblaked to try to do physical harm to me, but couldn't catch me as I was on a rollerblake, and he was a cripple.  I heard it was a result of an American bomb when he was a child in Vietname.  A new family moved next door started slandering me to the neighbors, they were people just moved here from China, and had an organization behind them.  This was in 2001.  I moved after this.

I had to abscond from the Silicon Valley when a group of Asian gang was waiting for me in the Parking lot of Walmart in Mountain View, when they saw me, they walked toward me.  I ran to my car and drove away.  I drove around to ensure I was not  followed.

No comments: