Thursday, September 12, 2013

Males continue to do harms to me when

I am not interested in satisfying their primitive urges/lust, from slandering me and called me a slut, to evict and fired me.  Those who actually sleep around are not called a slut.  Common sense, isn't it.  They might as well take a club, knock a woman out and take her back to his cave.  Men had not evolved from Neanderthal.

For those who think this is "love",  NO!! This is NOT love, don't delude yourself.  You have no concern for my well-being; worse, you are out to hurt me as if I am your worst enemy.  This only makes me sick to my stomach seeing you, and I will forever see you as a low life.

Again, I am an asexual, and over 50 years old.  Don't you think you have ruined enough of my life already?  In addition to the racism, bigotry, oppression of women, psychologically unstable, jealousy, covetous, envious, avaricious, hatreds, etc., by the majority of the immigrant/FOB and ghetto Asians who will continue to ensure the ruining of my life as they've been doing to me since the 1990s as soon I arrived in the Silicon Valley.  As such, they've been trying to "hazed" me to death just as Danny Chan's fellow soldiers "hazed " him to death.  These immigrant/FOB and ghetto Asians perceived me as Americanized (a banana- yellow outside, but white inside; in a similar manner as "oreo cookie" for African Americans)

I really don't have much to live for.

No comments: