Thursday, July 31, 2014

Just got sexually harassed by the

same nationality as the Hispanic/Latino male who slit my throat. This one is between 20s-40s years old, under 5'5, and weights 175-225lb. Mean looking like a gangster. He keeps staring at me every time I passed by him for about 5 times. He grabbed himself and held his rape kit to me while staring at me.

This happened at Phoenix Bikes' front door just before closing around 5:30pm, while Edordo was helping him. He may have said something to Edordo about me. I ran out of there before he could do any harm to me. I want this guy to go to jail where he would get raped over and over again.

There are other similar incidents where white males grabbed their pant and pull it up. I walked away with disgusted.

Next for me is physical harms, abduction, rape and kill.

I may have to stop going to Phoenix Bikes


No comments: