Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"No one wanted her? I want her to be my wife"

An old African-American in his 70, soil to the earth type, said that to his friend next to him while I was waiting for my order in Burger King

His friend laughed at him and said "it is because she is a college Professor" (I was an adjunct), then this old guy said "oh, I thought no one wanted her.  I want her as my wife"

For those who has similar intend, I don't cook nor do I clean.  I had worked 3 jobs every summer since High School to put myself through school and was pursuing a PhD in Lasers and Optics to be a Scientist/Researcher/Professor, never wanted to be a house wife.  I already knew the vicissitudes of life in High School due discriminations experienced since elementary school, must be self sufficient, and never depend on the kindness of strangers.   I will kill myself if I ever need to rely on males like these to live.  They think by ruined my life that I would have to marry one these lowlife to survive, and that they can abuse me after I married them, then divorce me after a few years for a younger woman.  If not, they got their revenge by ruined my life.

Many males partake in the ruined of my life thinking that I would have to marry him in order to survive, particularly those from Asia, which they then can abused me as much as they like.  And if I don't, they are happy to see me suffer.

People like us heard a different calling in life.

"She needs a man" intended to incite sexual harassment and rape toward me.

No comments: