Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A baby crying bloody hell while I held her

I think she saw fear in my eyes and knew I had never held a baby in my life as I wrapped both of my arms around her  like a tension cord for fear of dropping the baby, and the baby decided to screw with me.

She started with a trial cry by making a crying gesture, then stop and watch me to see how I reacted.  I show a fearful with a pleading expression on my face saying whisperly "no, no, no, please" while watching her intensely;  this is when the baby let it rip with a full blow all out cry with tears and lung.  Wow!

I absolutely and completely lost it  and did not know what to do.  I think I was in the process of crying mommy too.  What happen to that mysterious woman's/mother's instinct?  Did my Mom forget to put that in me when she created me, or did she traded that with the instinct of Science and Technology?

Baby 1, Me 0


After days of pondering, the answer is:    DUH!   I am an Asexual.  That explains why I don't have any mother's instinct.

No comments: