Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Why wouldn't a person read the blog of their romantic interest?

If you are interested in a person, wouldn't you want to know everything about the person?

Yet while some said they are interested in a romantic relationship, yet unwilling to read their romantic interest's blog which clearly give the person an insight of his/her romantic interest; the insight of what make such person ticks.  

But instead, they listen to the defamation that's being promulgated, and acted on it.  And when I had no interested in such person, they then help promulgate the defamation to harm me.  Hence the sexual harassment, abuses, termination, unable to be hired, rape and death threats.  

Anyone who help spread the defamation that started by people from Asia as a way to suppress women to remain as a 2nd class citizen, also intended to incite sexual harassment, abuses, termination, unable to be hired, rape and death on me.....because that's what  they were doing to me and had happened to me.

If you don't seek to understand a person, you are not really interested in the person.  Also, such relationship  is doomed to fail if you don't understand each other.

If you are really interested in the person, you would want to know everything about the person.

Furthermore, most males CAN NOT  handle the relentless attacks I had to endure on a day to day bases. They will either go mad or collapse if they don't have a solid mental toughness and a critical thinking, which I hadn't met any.  Worse, most were used as a cheap tool by people from Asia or ghetto Asians such as Hung Havan and Michelle Choi to further the defamation  against me such I would be sexually harassed, abuse, termination,  rape and kill.  If these people from Asia or the likes of  Hung Havan and Michelle Choi can't get these males to attack me, they will attack these guys just as they did to me start by defaming him as a pedophilia, etc.

If a woman such as I is rich, successful and happy would make these people vomit blood.

Which reminds me of a friend of my Mom, I call her Auntie.  Auntie was working as a freelancer with a jewelry maker, a male who was interested in marrying Auntie which she refused.  Auntie was married with children.  This male went and told Auntie's husband that they were having an affair in an attempted to ruined their marriage such Auntie's husband would divorce Auntie.  They did not get a divorce but did ruined their marriage, her husband went around telling everyone in the Asian community Auntie is a slut, and make Auntie's life misearble for the last 30+ years.  My Mom knew Auntie for a long time and knew she is a woman-of-substance, but her husband is an imbecile at best, unfortunately.  Her husband not only ruined his own life, but also Auntie and their kids' life.  It was an arranged marriage.  You see why there are so much bitterness and hatreds amount the Asian communities, and their resentment toward those who appear to be happy.  Also, why freedom of speech is not allowed in Asia, as this kind of slanderous practice is common in Asia, as evidenced by people from Asia's defamation toward me as soon as I arrived  in the Silicon Valley, and the first month on the job in the Patent and Trademark Office.

Their bitterness and hatreds are worsen when these males married a younger woman after they got rich, and took in mistress/mistresses as they get richier,  which is very common in Asia nowadays.


No comments: