Thursday, July 24, 2014

Abusive behavior by a dentist from Asia

My front tooth temperately bridge broken loose and had to be glued back, an apt with the Crystal City Dental Art Center at 2:30pm.  As soon as I saw the Dr is Chinese, I knew this is not going to be a pleasant procedure.

Dr Leo Shin was pleasant at the beginning, when I said the bridge the way it is is by design.  He then asked "what do you mean by design", and suddenly just pulling my upper lip open with force and start staffing cottons into my mouth.  Like a typical Asian male, he just realized he lost his manliness by displaying his ignorance in front of a woman, an underclass who are seen stupid in their Asian culture.  To make sure women remain a 2nd class, these males from Asia would abuse the woman to let her know that she is an underclass.

If a male from asia had too much to drink and acting rowty, and a woman told him he had too much to drink,  the guy would call the woman all sorts of name and scream at her.  Woman are not allow to say anything in an Asian society.  That's why women from Asia are so mousy at best,  bitter and full of hatreds are common due to living in such oppress society.

No comments: