Saturday, July 19, 2014

"I saw her first, she is mine" without even knowing my name

This is essentially what a male said when he proclaimed his love interest, mainly to prevent others from  pursuing me,  even though I have no interest in such person.  I am an asexual.  For all they know, I may already have a boyfriend in a committed relationship or married.

Or told the world he is in love with me, which the people-from-Asia I had never met in my life, use that to abuse the guy by telling him "she's already have a boyfriend; she is pregnant; she is a golddigger;  she is only interests in your money (some guys are not even a millionaire, or a dime to their name); she's a party girl,  she's out partying every night; and other slanders are too vicious and denigrating to repeat".  So if you are not someone who is well verse on how the world works, you are bascially asking for punishment, and in the process, ruined my life.

This is all due to people from Asia don't like to see Asian dating none-Asian.  Most people-from-Asia had never seen a white person in their life before immigrated here, legally or illegally.   Also one of the major reasons why people-from-Asia targeted me, the love interest of these White boys.  They can't do anything to the White boys, but they certainly can do harm to their love interests, including their kids.  Similarly, I've been discriminated against all my life for being Asian.

Worse was when such non-Asian boy is hated and fear by everyone, they all took their hatreds out on me instead as they couldn't do anything to that hated non-Asian boy or dare to.

Most of the time, these none-Asian boys know nothing about me, and asked any Asian, often those from Asia for my information as if all 4.3 billion people know each other; in a similar manner as if all white people know each other.  People from Asia in term slander me in the worst possible way, and these American males help spread the slanders.  I am pretty sure most males-from-Asia slandered Asian women when none-Asian boys asked for Asian women's information, especially in the Silicon Valley and the Tech industry.

People-from-Asia targeted me as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley, but reached fervor level when White boys started asking for my information.

No comments: