Saturday, November 1, 2014

This white old male of 80+ something that plays tennis

 next to the bike shop, while talking to me, he pulled his pant up and around meant to show his male sex organ, aka pee pee, just like other white old males I mentioned. These are not younglings!!!! Do they do this to every woman they talked to??? Why would these people do this??? They always make me sick to my stomach. I am going to video this and put it up on the web one of these days.


More sexual harassment toward me.   You see why I need a man as much as I need a disease?  This been happening since college, even from some Professors that threatened to give me a F; luckily I had a powerful Advisor at the time.  I am still deeply disturbed by a suicide professor who asked I must attend his funeral.  In corporate America, when I refused the advancement of the male engineers/coworkers, those were not in the position to fired me, defamed me instead; and since I was often the only woman in the whole engineering department where women are a second class citizen in the Science and Tech field, it was easy to ruin me, and now the beheading.


No comments: