Saturday, November 15, 2014

Many of the White kids knew what the Hispanic

kids are up to, and asked Noe why did he do that to me?  Meaning the slandering of me.  If you don't know, it is racism.  Hispanic/Latinos been discriminated against Asians long before I was in elementary school.  It is the same sentiment as Nazi toward the Jewish people.  Asians tend to do very well in school.  Worse was when I was in Junior High School in NYC where 80+% were Hispanic/Latino, where there were only about 10 Asians in the whole Junior High School.  I was bullied relentlessly by the Hispanic/Latino kids.  Two girls used pin needles to stab us.  I just hoped that it wasn't HIV infected.  They were particularly nasty to 2 new girls just arrived here from Asia.  I helped these 2 new girls in many ways as they don't speak the language and new to America, also reported the bullying.  But instead,  the 2 new girls turn around and bullied me.

2 of my best friends in Junior High were Hispanic/Latino.

Teachers in my Junior High School couldn't teach because the kids were so disruptive.  The Principle basically gave up.  I didn't learn anything, and had to change school.  I had to teach myself to write.

Most American kids in K-12 today are experiencing what the I experienced when I was in Junior School in NYC.  Let just say America is going to be just like South America.

When I was in the Silicon Valley, I tried to help the new arrivals from Asia as well, and they were the one that actively slandered me meant to ruin my life.  I volunteer in Phoenix Bikes to help the disadvantaged kids like myself, and the likes of Noe and Ever slandered me, while 99.99% were great kids and deserved a chance.   One rotten apple ruined the whole basket.  No good deem goes unpunished.

No comments: