Monday, November 17, 2014

Just shut the fcuk up.

This is the only time I use foul language.

Anything anyone said about me will be used against me, by people from Asia and people with issues.  Do you think you can handle the people from Asia and anyone with issues want to ruin my life and see me dead???  Or wise enough???  You don't love me.  You have absolutely no concern for my well-being.  Talk is cheap as far as I am concern.   Just shut up and stay away from me, just like I am staying away from you.  I am sick and tire of hearing this.  It's been like this since college, where one Adjunct Professor attempted to give me an F if I didn't comply.  Luckily I had a powerful Mentor/Advisor at the time.  Another Professor, a Physics Professor insisted I must attend his funeral after his suicide.  Do you know what that would do to a young mind?

Otherwise, not only this going to kill you, but your stupidity will take me with you.  It is clear that once you believed in the defamation of me, and acted on the defamation, you are helping to condemn me such I would suffer to the point where I lost all hopes and kill myself, as why people from Asia and people with issues defamed me relentlessly everywhere I went.

These people from Asia shared the same view as ISIS and North Korea toward Americans, and I am their effigy of Americans, hence they hated me as soon as they see me and the attempted beheading of me.

The males making a declaration of "in love with me" will only beget more attacks on me, particularly by people from Asia, as its been like this since I started working in the Tech industry in the early 1990s where I was often the only woman in the whole engineering department.  And I am NOT flattered by this, but to prepare for more attacks, physical harm, raped and killed if the males are hated, have an enemy(ies) and/or have a protégé(s).  Usually, their protégés were the one actively went around defaming me to harm me and to get me fired.  Additionally, by making such declaration, the males are essentially saying that "she is mine" so that other males wouldn't have a chance; and as a woman, I am an easy target then the males to tear apart as they are told they can't have it.   If you don't see this, you really shouldn't be anywhere near me.

Noticed how none of these males ever consider whether I have any interested in them.  They think once they make such declaration, I belong to him.  This is also how other males see it and why they wanted to tear me apart so other males can't have it either.

Women partake in harming me and make me suffer out of the obvious jealousy, but some also in love with the males who make such declaration toward me.

Again, if you don't have the sense of keeping your mouth shut, do you think you should be anywhere near me???!!

Oh, yeah, all these males make such declaration of "in love with me" that resulted in the ruin of everything that took my whole life to build, and then just leave me chase by the zombies/hyena of people from Asia and people with issues.  Some males believed what the people from Asia told them such as I was pregnant and fired me.  As soon as people from Asia learned these males were in love with me, people from Asia started telling them "she's a party girl; she's a gold-digger; she dates different men every day; she's pregnant; she already has a boyfriend; she's a slut; etc."

People with issues are racism, bigotry, hatreds, oppression of women, psychologically unstable, jealousy, covetous, envious, avaricious, etc), but mostly the oppression of women.


No comments: