Sunday, November 2, 2014

This little bike shop is a microcosm of

how I've targeted by the Science and Tech field, where the boys/males said "she doesn't know anything" is taken at face value by typical white males, and Asian women still seem as if we are still in the Suzie Wong Era.

So even though I had given Henry and Edorado my blog (http://eeoccase.blogspot.com/) soon after I joined the bike shop to make them aware of my situation, they had no interest of reading my blog.  I also had given nearly everyone in the bike such as Ever, Stephen, Noe, etc my blog such they wouldn't participate in the slandering of me.  But instead, they used the knowledge to further the slanders of "no one wanted her; no one liked her; etc" as they are using the same tactic of defamation from my blog.

Here, Stephen (lead), Ever, and Noe are the one that is playing the role of  Hung Havan, Nathan Hillery, Tuan Nyugen and his countrymen/women (lead), Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her friends from India from the USPTO, or the People from Asia with current and past H1Bs as lead in the Silicon Valley.

Stephen was saying to one of the kids Saturday "I couldn't believe is so easy to ruin a woman's life" while he was standing behind the cash register, I was on my way out.

Stephen has full control of everybody in this little shop.  He knows how to push everyone's button from Henry, Edorado to Evelyn, except Paul, Jeremy and me.

No comments: