Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Operation Manager for a non-profit

I applied after Kathy sent me the description of the job.  Kathy told me about the position after I told her I had ran multimillion dollars bleeding edge tech projects while we were talking about soliciting for computer donation which I volunteered for.  They are in desperate need of someone to help run the place toward the end of the year and the move.

Today,  Kathy told me the job function required negotiation of lease for a new site, which is already  done and is ready  to move in mid 2015.  She then said something about getting student enrollment, etc.  There are 3 highly qualified candidates with extensive non-profit experiences, one had moved 3 times.  The Salary is at 40K/year.  She said I don't have the qualifications.  This would be akin to someone won the Superbowl on the first season as a quarterback and a coach that formed the team, but not qualified to coach a High School team.  I suspect something else is going on, such as defamation, like every job I interviewed.


No comments: