Saturday, November 8, 2014

An Asian old woman berated me as soon as she saw me

where I volunteer to refurbish computer.

This Asian woman in her 60s/70s/80s speaking pidgin English was extremely hostile toward me as soon as she saw me as if I am her slave servant from the old days, very abusive.  She is also a volunteer. I freaked out when she unplugged the power cord from a computer without even power down the computer, but I didn't say anything, while she acts like a know-it-all guru.

Most people from Asia hidden this part of them, and only shown it toward people like me.  But she was ordering people around and extremely hostile toward others in the lab as well.

I would not be surprised if she started defaming me after I left to get everyone to abuse me as well; then fired if this was a job not a volunteer.

I ran into a few of these old women from Asia, they were some of the most vicious ones, alone with old males from Bejing.

Again, most people from Asia are from an old world and a 3rd world.

This is a new volunteering opportunity to refurbish computers.


This reminds me of an incident when I just moved to Arlington, VA and went to a Shoppers grocery store for the 1st time in Seven Corners.   As soon as I walked in, 2 Asian women speaking pidgin English started telling an African-American woman next to them that "no one wanted her; no one like her; etc".  I blogged this in 2012/2013.

Similarly, people from Asia spread vicious rumors against me as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley.  Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women slandered me the first month I started my job in the Patent and Trademark Office, as well everywhere I went in the DC metro, particularly in Arlington and Alexandria, VA.  And now the slit of my throat, an failed attempt beheading meant to kill me.

Why do these middle age/old age women who I had never met in my life, hated me so much?  This also happened in the Silicon Valley as well.

It seems that these people from Asia berated people at the drop of the hat.  Even one of my managers - Ynjiun Wang with a PhD did that.

My then manager Ynjiun-Wang screamed and yelled every time when the project (mainly me as I was the only person running the emulation project where I was the Quarterback and the Coach) ran into a speed bump or find a bug, which was one the main reasons why the company paid million$ to do emulation. I don't think Ynjiun Wang had ever worked a day in his life prior to graduation, typical of kids from Asia who could afford an education. In one occasion, he berated me for 5 days every morning instead of helping me to solve the problem, the whole company heard it, and the CEO couldn't stand it any longer and had to intervene. On my last day, Ynjiun Wang kept looking at his own crotch, so that I would look at it too, ewwww (so sick). This is pretty typical behavior of these engineers from Asia. I had to endure relentless sexual harassment as the only woman hardware engineer.

No comments: