Saturday, November 1, 2014

Noe told his friends who are also on the Youth

program to tell people  "no one liked her, and no one wanted here".  Also said "she doesn't know anything, or don't know how to fix bikes" when I've been fixing bikes for months.  This is coming from a kid never heard of Harvard.  I learned from Youtude.com, which I also told Noe where I learned if I didn't know.  This most likely the directive from Stephen or Ever.  Noe himself wouldn't do this.  Stephen also said inflammatory things to get other kids  NOT to like me.  He made no effort to guide or inspire the kids.  He used the kids like tools, and abused them as kids don't realize that was abusive, and didn't know who to report to.

People from Asia did this to me the 1st month we started the job in the Patent and Trademark Office; mainly, Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women, Hung Havan, Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her friends from India that resulted in my termination, sexual harassment, abuses, physical harm and rape threats that resulted in an attempted beheading meant to kill me such the EEOC case would go away.

All of them use the pretext of "she is too smart" to cover up their racism, sexism, bigotry and hatreds, which is illegal and is abhorred by society.  They knew people, particularly those from Asia, had gotten away using this pretext, so people with nefarious intention will continue to use this on girls/women as a way to keep women down, in place of "bitch" as people now aware such term meant to keep women down.

No comments: