Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Inova Fairfax hospital deliberately falsified my medical record

in such manner that make my slit throat looks like a cut such I can't receive Medicaid or any sort of help.  My medical record from Inova Fairfax Hospital did not reflect the injuries I had, and the record seems like it was produced after the Medicaid request for the record.

As a note, I did NOT want to apply for Medicaid or any form of welfare, but since I don't have insurance due to unemployed as the resulted of wrongful termination, the Hospital and the Arlington Mental Health Agency required patients to apply for Medicaid/Medicare and welfare. It is NOT of my doing on my own.   

This woman (a nurse? At 703-776-4894 called me at 2.51 Oct 21) representing Inova speaking in a smug manner sounds like she enjoyed telling me that "we can't change the medical record so you can receive Medicaid".  I never mentioned anything about Medicaid.  I hope there is karma for racist/miscreant like her.

This made me sick to my stomach.  To what extend do people want to end me?  In non-profit too.

Upon reviewing my Trauma History and Physical report, the report did not jive with what happened to me as depicted in the police report photo as well my own photo, in addition to 5 days of Intensive care and $50,000. During a visit while I was in Intensive Care, Dr. Teicher said I was lucky to be alive as some of the vital organs/nerves connected to the brain just barely missed.  I was unable to eat while I was in the hospital and only liquid food for a month after I left.  Additionally, there was the bleeding where blood soaked through my whole shirt. I've been suffering from PTSD ever since, but were not approve for Medicard to pay for the hospital bill or mental health care.

It is very hard to justify the hospital bill of total ~50K and the traumas I had been experiencing, in particular, page 4  of the description of the slit of my throat of 1.5cm where in the photo it is at least 5inches.  Even the scar left on my neck right now is more than 2.5inches
Inova FairFax Hospital Trauma History and Physical report page 4 







Police photo

No comments: