Sunday, October 26, 2014

All these school shootings can be prevented

if people/parents/teachers are close to their kids and knowing what is going on. 

Working in a Youth non-profit program as a volunteer, I see people such as Stephen and Andrew are such a bad influence on kids. People with issues should not allowed to work with kids. If parents asked their kids about their day in the bike shop, they would get a sense of what is going on.

People with issues (racism, bigotry, oppression of women, psychologically unstable, jealousy, covetous, envious, avaricious, etc) had started the defamation toward me that resulted in the ruined of everything that took my whole life to build, while continue to be sexual harassed, abused and terminated, in addition to physical harm and rape threats; and now the slit of my throat/beheading that was meant to kill me.

No comments: