Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Noe told his skateboard friend that “no one liked her here”

Noe's friend of his age went over to the little league baseball game near the bike shop, and told his friends and grown-ups watching the baseball game that “people can't stand her there”, meaning the bike shop.

So the people who don't like me and shown as such are Stephen Noe, Ever and Samara.  Where Noe and Ever trying to make everyone believed that no one in the bike shop liked me, and had been coercing other kids to shun me.  Stephen had led the effort.  This is the same tactic used by people from Asia in the Silicon Valley as well in the Patent and Trademark Office such as Tuan Nguyen on my classmates; in addition to Hung Havan, Michele Choi, Nathan Hillery, Susanne Lo and her friend from India, as well Tuan Nguyen's countrymen/women on USPTO employees/management.

I had given Noe and Ever my blog website address so they know what happened to me, they are obviously using the same tactic to further the defamation. They are just High School kids, and showing a malevolent side in such a tender age. Whoever in their path, watch out.   

Even kids like Noe and Ever understand and used this tactic to do their dirty deeds on me out of racism, and anyone who is nefarious such as Andrew had or will partake in using the defamation to incite people to do harm to me such as sexual harass, abuse, termination, rape, physical harm and beheaded.  It is not safe here anymore.  The defamation in the bike shop will only re-enforce the defamation that started by people from Asia, and further spread the defamation.

The fact that Noe actively defaming me to everyone he knows is troubling.  It shown deep rooted hatreds and racism toward me when I've been extremely friendly toward him.  This kind of bad behavior is bad influence on other kids, there shouldn't be any tolerance toward this kind of bad behavior anywhere.



No comments: