Friday, October 3, 2014

Noe said "she's leaving b/c no one liked her"

He's been saying that for a few weeks now.  Simpletons are taking his words at face value.


Well, grown-ups such as Jeremy, Paul, Henry, Fifi,  Randy, Kim, etc, etc, etc, and nearly all customers liked me, also kids such as Gordon, Well, Lilly, Walter, and so many kids over the summer too, except the Hispanic kids.  This seems predominately the Hispanic/Latino boys phenomena as I examined the situation carefully.

I wonder who is Noe referring to when he said "not liked her".  I would ask him to name names, and ask all he named "why?".  Are they a racist?  Otherwise, it is slandering.  As a note, I don't know anyone in the DC metro prior to moving here, and been suffering from PTSD since my termination from the Patent and Trademark Office, worsen after the failed attempted beheading.

In the Patent and Trademark Office and the Silicon Valley, most that didn't like me were people from Asia and ghetto Asian, in addition to my supervisor Paul Rodriguez and rednecks.  Another word, most of these people were not part of the mainstream America.  Now look at the similarity of the people/kids in this bike shop, and compare them with the people from Asia and ghetto Asians.  See the similarity?

For the record, I am leaving because I don't want to support this kind of bad behaviors that discriminated against me.  I am here to help the disadvantage kids like myself who wants to do good.  If they don't like being discriminated against, don't do that to other people.  This bike shop not only condone discrimination, but also help spread hates by saying  "no one liked her".   

This place is not safe for me anymore considered one of the kid's friend tried to "teach me a lesson; in addition to all the slandering spread by the kids like Noe as well grown-ups such as Stephen, it is just a matter of time that something bad is going to happen to me.

I worked so hard to stomp down racism and discriminations.


Those who partake in slandering or don't like me are the one with issues (racism, bigotry, oppression of women, psychologically unstable, jealousy, covetous, envious, avaricious, etc), but mostly the oppression of women, particularly by people from Asia.  


This is just another example of how a few can manipulate the simple-minded masses, while those with issues/malicious intention used the defamation to do harm to me; just like Tuan Nguyen and his country, Hung Havan, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her friends from India of the Patent and Trademark Office, that set me up and got me terminated and now the beheading meant to kill me to make the EEOC case go away.

No comments: