Saturday, October 25, 2014

A Chinese girl told Stephen "no one liked her; no one wanted her"

stood facing toward me where both of them stareing at me.  Stephen asked her why.

This happened around 2pm toady.

This young Chinese girl is about the age of 18-28 years old, about 5'8, slim, with long black hair.

Seems like more and more Asians from Asia, and now Asian-Americans too are coming to tell people around me that "no one wanted her;  etc" so to ruin my life and have me killed.

They are now using young Chinese girls to slander me such people believed without question.  And these young Chinese girls obviously enjoying this type of psychological abuses on another person, from the look on the face of the last 2 young Chinese girls age between 18-28   The psychological abuses continue until I am dead.

Women are now afraid to be smart, especially young girls in K12 school.

No comments: