Tuesday, September 16, 2014

This volunteer place so far has been facilitated racism and hatreds

I no longer believe in the cause.  So many of these kids are such a racist in such young age, when we are trying so hard to fight racism for the Hispanic/Latinos, instead they are being racist against Asians like me.  It is really disheartening.

I am volunteering to help set them in the right path in life.  I believe a life is a terrible thing to waste.  I was a disadvantage kid that we were so disadvantage, my family barely had enough to eat when I was young, and worked 3 jobs every summer since High School.  Our free breakfast was taken away when were in elementary school, etc, etc,

Well, at least dogs and cats don't discriminate against me.

I had a hard time telling people what this Youth Program suppose to do for the kids now.

This place needs an adult supervision.

No comments: