Sunday, September 21, 2014

"she got bad breath" ????

Since this kid had never spoken to me, or anywhere near me.  When I greeted her, she often ignored me.  She had resented me from the beginning.  This is just a way to spread hate.

And the people are allowing hates and acted on the hateful speech, instead of teaching not to hate, or not to be a racist as racism is for stupid people.

Racism is a learned trait, and can be stopped.

However, some are born "good" and cannot do evil; equally, some are born "evil".  But for most people, it is a learned trait as well.

My parents never taught us to hate, and scolded us if we said anything negative about anyone.  That's why me and my siblings don't say anything negative about anyone.  I had to use a blog to say what's in my mind.  See how powerful childhood lessons learned?

No comments: