Sunday, September 28, 2014

People from Asia had control of the US capital and the center of the world power

Evidenced by how they influenced people in the DC metro to attack me.  Scary, isn't it!!!!!  Not just the Silicon Valley and the Tech industry, where they are the soon-to-be majority

It also indicated how easily to mislead Americans, and we are talking about in the US capital and the center of the world power, where the most educated Americans reside, also where wars and the future of America are deciding.

All these Chinese students from Asia (many are recent foreign students) I ran into in the Arlington Area recognized me as if they saw the video taken by the smartphone from Michele Choi and Hung Havan that was meant to incite sexual harassment, abuses, termination, rape and beheading. When they saw me, they were mumbling something like “she is a slut/whore”.   I am an asexual.

They had been using social media to pass the defamation against me since I was in the Silicon Valley via email, mitbbs.org, sina.com, etc. Today, the Chinese, Vietnamese and Indians got their own social media in Asia which they used to target a person.

I hoped all these from Asia such as Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women, and ghetto Asian such as Michele Choi, Hung Havan and Susanne Lo, particularly those in the Silicon Valley/Tech industry and the Patent and Trademark Offic get the same treatment as they did to me. Do unto others as they would have onto you, otherwise, they are going to attack more high achiever Americans, women such as I are the low hanging fruit- easy targets


No comments: