Friday, December 20, 2013

So now if I die, the police knows where to look for

the killlers.

As a note, the slit of my throat happened  right at the time when I had to file an EEOC Appeal with the deadline of 6/5/2013.  The slit of my throat happened on 6/1/2013.  I was discharged from the hospital on 6/5/2013.  Luckily, someone had helped me to send in my Appeal, which I was preparing for nearly a month.

I was specifically targeted for beheading as it happened on June, 1, 2013, a sunny and warm Saturday morning 10am in a Park where there were little leagues playing baseball and soccer, Boy-scouts were just a few yards away, and next to a busy trail in Arlington, VA, where people bike, jog and walk.  I rarely go out as I knew these people from Asia were out to do harm to me as evidenced by the defamation the first month on the job in the Patent and Trademarks office.  I was also targeted as soon as I arrived in the Silicon Valley in the 1990s where 90+% of my coworkers were from Asia; in addition to NYC, and now DC.  I typically wear a hat to hide my identity and to block the sun.  The attacker had to left up my hat to make sure I was the person he was looking for before attacking.    

Here is my story and EEOC case: http://eeoccase.blogspot.com/

No comments: