Thursday, December 19, 2013

Management never spoken to me while believing

everything being said about me by my co-workers where most were current and past H1Bs from Asia, who I had never met in my life.  Everything they said is offensive, degrading and meant to keep women down by these 3rd worlders came from a culture where women are a second class citizen.  As the resulted, I was constantly being sexually harassed, abused, under the threat of termination, physical harm and rape.

In all my jobs, I had to work nearly 24/7 because my jobs were so demanding as evidenced by my accomplishment, particularly in leading Emulation projects.  Also in the Patent and Trademark Office where I may be the first woman to have an airtight first case.  Additionally, 2 consecutive 3 COPA cases per biweek days after the 6th month evaluation, total of 19 case and  93%  Productivity with a mixture of COPA case on the 8th month evaluation.

Had management spoken to me, look at my background, at least look at what I had done, or look at the background of the slanderers, it would've been clear as to what was going, for the initiated

Additionally, it is offensive of the things they said about me.  It is meant to degrade women who excelled in the job in a man's world.  This is no different then accused a woman of being a witch and burned alive, or in the Middle East where women are stoned to death, or simply slit my throat to kill me because I am a woman who is highly educated and could do the job most men could not, which in term dishonored them as a man from a 3rd world culture.

Still, even today, after proving over and over against that these immigrant/FOB and ghetto Asians been lying, yet people continue to believe everything they said, while everything I said had become true, particularly about these immigrant/FOB and ghetto Asian, yet people still don't believe me.  What kind of phenomena is this?

No comments: