Thursday, December 12, 2013

Been feeling very uneasy lately as if something bad is going to happen

to me.  This is the same feeling I had days before my termination by the Patent and Trademark Office in late July/early August of 2011.  I constantly had nightmares everytime I took a nap.  I was working 24/7, nap in my office and would only go home to take a shower.

I knew I was going to be terminated as my Supervisor Paul Rodrigues been rejecting all my works and make me re-do jobs he accepted months ago; also a climate of sexual harassments, abuses, physical harms and degradation by coworkers.  This was the resulted of slanders and defamation started by Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen the first month we were on the job, then spread by Shawn Joseph to other Training Classes, where they spread to the rest of the Patent and Trademark Office  (PTO).  PTO employees in term spread to their families, friends, neighbors and neighborhood such as Arlington.  I also knew the slanders and defamation by my Officemate Hung Havan and his cabal Nathan Hillery, Michele Choi, Susanne Lo and her Indian friends will result in termination as they planned.

I don't know whether my current uneasiness is an anxiety/panic attack or a premonition of something bad to come.  I had frequent anxiety/panic attacks since the termination, and had been afraid to leave the house.  And now the slit of my throat that proven my premonition was right.  I also haven't been able to sleep lately except when I take the sleeping pill.  I still awaken in the middle of the night when I took the pill.  I think this is most likely my Appeal of the EEOC case will rule against me even though I had overwhelming evidence to support I was wrongfully terminated.

Prior premonitions, before this wrongful termination were mostly correct.

I don't know if I will be able to handle such news this time.

No comments: