Monday, January 23, 2017

Trump is implementing policies I advocated since 2004


Bring back manufacturing jobs, which I advocate since 2004 when the Tech industry offshoring and outsourcing.  I asked then who is going to pay for tax and buy stuffs?  I re-emphasized this point in 2008 when 800K jobs lost for months, also spending on infrastructure to create jobs.
 
He also wanted to limit H1Bs, which I advocated since 2004 (posts were on Craigslist.org).

The Tech industry used sophistries such as we can't hired qualified American candidates to hire more H1Bs, or Americans are too smart to work in factory, to justify above.
 
I like what Trump said about fair trade, ie Japan sell their cars here freely, but American couldn’t do the same in Japan. 

He asked the businesses in their respective fields what it takes to bring back jobs or create jobs.  This is a good start.


Trump said commonsense economics.  He is going after my heart

No comments: