Thursday, January 5, 2017

If look could kill

As I was waiting to board the bus in NYC street to Washington DC, 2 young women from Asia staring at me with hatreds as if I killed their mother, while walking toward me, passing other people waiting on the same line until they passed me.  I had never met them in my life. 

How do I know they are from Asia?  The way they dressed and demeanor.  Also how people from Asia knew I grew up in the West.  Yes, I know, I know, all Asians look alike to none Asians, whether they are Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Philippino, etc. 

People should NOT stereotype this people from Asia as if they we are still in the 1950s.  This is a NEW WORLD, and should be treating them based on their action - anti-West 3rd Worlders, thugs at best!  Most of these people-from-Asia are here to get rich, at any cost, hence all the hackings and stealing of trade secrets.  This is their gold rush.  Don't flattered yourself thinking they liked Americans. or the West.

No comments: