Sunday, January 15, 2017

I am only as good as you are

Another word, the more knowledgeable you are, the better you will understand me.  Case in point, warning of stealing of trade secrets by people from Asia since 2004.  Now, in this election, the detrimental of defamation/propaganda/fake news that I wanted the Patent and Trademark Office to understand and alert the intelligent agencies.

If you don't understand what it takes to do a job, how do you know how good I am when I got the job on time and within budget from scratch; while, still, no one could do, even today.

I am a reflection of who you are.   If you lived a sheltered live, you will see me as a stereotypical Asian.  If you are a closet racist, you will see me as a China man. 

In short, how you treated me tells me who you are.  You can't lie.

No comments: