Friday, February 12, 2016

"We've been so wrong about her"

because you see me as a China man.  You are a racist and/or a sexist, whether is consciously or subconsciously.  It required an intelligent person to NOT compel to stereotyping. 

For you, White and/or male, or a yokel, to think you are better then me, or more intelligent then me, because you still see me as a China man from the old days where they were kept down, just like the African-Americans. 

If anyone been watching PBS's Downton Abby, I would the servant, I can never be better then the Upstairs - the Crawley.  Once a servant class being educated, she is not accepted anywhere, whether in Upstairs or Downstairs.  And so I've been ousted by those don't accept Asian and/or women not following the statue quo, aka racist and/or sexist; and will using any pretext such as "no one liked her; no one wanted her".

Only the intelligent individuals judged people by their content, nothing else matters; unless a large percentage of ethnic group involved (>60+%, ie the Silicon Valley where 90% of the people from Asia targeted me between 1998-2004; now in Northern Virginia, the USPTO by Tuan Nguyen and his countrymen/women, or the KKK)  Also, if anyone had any knowledge of 5+ thousand years of Chinese history that emphasized in the literary pursuit, which is impossible for the West to understand, such person would not have wronged me; also would realized how "blue collar" or "cowboy" the American culture really is. 

Don't get me wrong, I am not knocking being "blue collar"; if you look at places where people are too smart for their own good, ie most Asian countries such as India, or even the Middle East, where some use their smart to take advantage of other; as they also schemed to oust me, a woman in the Silicon Valley/Tech industry/USPTO; and after they learned the ins and outs of the computer, they hacked.



I am very surprise as to how sheltered the people in the DC metro are.  This is the Capital of the world.  People from all over the world lives here.  And many are from the upper society in their homeland.  Yet many here, are no different then a hillbilly.  It is odd, to say the least.  I suspected they are transplants from some redneck country.

No comments: